What Information Must I Provide?
Our investigations are most successful when you provide as much information as possible about the alleged suspects(s) and/or victim(s) involved. The more you can tell us, the better chance we have of determining whether a crime has been committed.
As you fill out a fraud allegation, please include the following about the alleged suspect(s) and/or victim(s):
- Telephone numbers
- Dates of birth
- Social Security numbers
It’s especially helpful to know facts about the alleged fraud, such as:
- Description of the fraud
- Location where the fraud took place
- When the fraud took place
- How the fraud was committed
- Why the person committed the fraud (if known)
- Who else has knowledge of the potential violation