The Office of Technology and Resource Management (OTRM) provides administrative and management support to the Inspector General and OIG components.
The Office of Technology and Resource Management:
- Formulates and executes the OIG budget
- Oversees strategic planning, performance reporting, and facility and property management
- Develops and maintains OIG's administrative and management policy and procedures
- Performs all human resource support activities for OIG
- Plans, designs, develops, tests, implements, and maintains hardware, software, and telecommunications networks to support OIG's mission
- Operates the Fugitive Enforcement Program and the OIG Fraud Hotline