The Office of Communications and Resource Management (OCRM) directs all OIG external and public affairs activities and provides administrative, management, and IT support to the Inspector General and OIG components.
OCRM's responsibilities include:
- Serving as the OIG's main contact with Congress, the media, and the public.
- Overseeing and maintaining all content published on this website.
- Formulating and executing the OIG budget and overseeing facility and property management.
- Overseeing the OIG's strategic planning and performance reporting.
- Performing all human resource support activities for the OIG, including developing and maintaining the OIG's administrative and management policies and procedures.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining hardware, software, and telecommunications networks to support the OIG's mission.
- Operating the OIG Fraud Hotline and the Fugitive Enforcement Program.